Annual membership fees on enrollment (800 Baht), this Fee entitles the student to enroll in any courses offered at the Dance Centre.
All courses are generally conducted over 3 months period. ( 1 Term/12 lessons )
DANCE AND MOVEMENT
Hours Tuition per Week Course Fee
1 Hour 6990 Baht
1.5 Hours 8990 Baht
2 Hours 11990 Baht
MIND AND BODY
Yoga Tai-Ji Quan, Qi Gung
Tuition Period Course Fee
The tuition fee covers a 12 lessons 6000 Baht
SPECIAL PACKAGE 7000 Baht
- This package is recommended for the student who is not able to join regular classes i.e. tourists
- The package covers 10 hours of tuition and is valid for 4 weeks from the enrolment date.
- The student is expected to keep track of their own attendance record.
- The student is requested to obtain the teacher’s signature as acknowledgement of each class attended.
SINGLE CLASS ( for unregistered students ) 700 Baht for ONE HOUR
900 Baht for 1.5 HOUR
PRIVATE LESSON 2000 Baht / Hour (1-2 persons)
2000 Bath / Hour (1-2 persons and additional 600 baht for each student )
- All tuition fees are payable before the course begins, and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bank transfer/Cash and personal cheques are accepted as payment. Personal cheques must be made out to “Dance Centre”.
- Dance Centre accepts all major credit cards
- Dance Centre must issue an official receipt upon payment (please ensure that you keep the official receipt as a record of payment.)
- For late payment in excess of 30 days from the beginning of the course, there will be a penalty charge of 10 percent of the total fee.
- Newcomers are welcome to observe classes before enrolling in a course.
- The student might be permitted to join a trial class with authorization from the Administration.
- A new student wishing to enroll in a course that has already started is obliged to pay for the course in full. The unused classes will be brought forward and applied to the following term.
ABSENCE FROM CLASS
- There are no make-up classes for workshops.
- Please inform Dance Centre If you will be absence.
- If any student plans to be away on vacation or sick leave for over a month, the student is to inform the Dance Centre Administration office in writing – with doctor’s certificate in the case of illness. The administration office will then arrange for the unused classes to be brought forward and applied to the following term.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL STUDENTS TO
- Arrive 15 minutes and warm up prior your class start.
- Attend your class regularly for your own benefit.
- Dress appropriately for your class with correct type of shoes and uniform ( check with administration staff ).
- For ballet students please put your hair up in a bun.
All details contained within are subject to change without prior notice